- Filipp Named as 2018 Leading Lawyer December 7, 2017
- Castelli Featured in Oakland Legal News November 15, 2017
- Kemp Klein ranked in 2018 “Best Law Firms” November 1, 2017
- Important Notice to Michigan Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, etc. October 20, 2017
- Joseph P. Buttiglieri to speak at ICLE Probate & Estate Planning Seminar October 3, 2017
Kemp Klein attorneys can design, amend and/or terminate your defined benefit and defined contribution plans. We can obtain IRS determination letters and DOL opinion letters, as well as draft summary plan descriptions, welfare benefit notices and employee benefit handbooks.
Clients include third party administrators, nonprofit organizations and governmental entities. Our attorneys can perform an ERISA due diligence review in corporate mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations. We can advise on the priority of employee benefit claims in bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings. We will resolve benefits litigation brought by plan participants and will consult with clients on litigation exposure and strategy.
Recently, we successfully concluded a DOL pension welfare benefits administration audit of a governmental sponsored health plan with over 30,000 participants.
For more information on these matters, please contact: