- Attorneys Austin Probst and Beth Schlosser Join Kemp Klein August 23, 2021
- 19 Kemp Klein Lawyers Named to 2022 Best Lawyers® List August 19, 2021
- Filipp Co-Authors Supplement for the Employment Law Answer Book August 12, 2021
- Gregory Co-Authors Article for Michigan Probate & Estate Planning Journal July 22, 2021
- Gaudaen Offered Shareholder Status May 24, 2021
Kemp Klein attorneys can design, amend and/or terminate your defined benefit and defined contribution plans. We can obtain IRS determination letters and DOL opinion letters, as well as draft summary plan descriptions, welfare benefit notices and employee benefit handbooks.
Clients include third party administrators, nonprofit organizations and governmental entities. Our attorneys can perform an ERISA due diligence review in corporate mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations. We can advise on the priority of employee benefit claims in bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings. We will resolve benefits litigation brought by plan participants and will consult with clients on litigation exposure and strategy.
Recently, we successfully concluded a DOL pension welfare benefits administration audit of a governmental sponsored health plan with over 30,000 participants.
For more information on these matters, please contact: