- 12 Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America August 15, 2017
- Attorney C. Leslie Banas Joins Kemp Klein Law Firm August 14, 2017
- Attorney David J. Franks Joins Kemp Klein Law Firm June 20, 2017
- Kemp Klein Offers Shareholder Status to Four Attorneys May 9, 2017
- Barbara P. Andruccioli Elected to Board of Directors May 4, 2017
For employers in the public or private sector, Kemp Klein has negotiated numerous collective bargaining agreements, prepared personnel policies and procedures, handled grievances and arbitrations, federal and state wage/hour claims, and successfully defended wrongful termination and civil rights lawsuits.
In addition, Kemp Klein labor attorneys are adept in alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and conciliation, as well as sexual harassment investigations. They offer business and corporate clients advice and counseling in the area of employment relations, stressing prevention to reduce litigation possibilities.
Kemp Klein represents employers in both public and private sectors in:
- contract negotiation, drafting and review;
- labor litigation;
- employment relations advice and counseling;
- hiring and firing procedures;
- progressive discipline; and
- drug testing programs.
We have practiced extensively before the National Labor Relations Board, the Michigan Employment Relations Commission, the Michigan Department of Civil Rights, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and virtually all other state and federal agencies concerned with employment relations matters.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: