- Law Day 2019: “Free Speech, Free Press, Free Society” June 13, 2019
- Attorney Morgan D. Schut Joins Kemp Klein May 21, 2019
- Attorney Brian R. Jenney Elected to Board of Directors May 14, 2019
- Mark R. Filipp Speaking on May 17 May 10, 2019
- Attorney George W. Gregory Joins Kemp Klein February 19, 2019
For decades, Kemp Klein real estate attorneys have been known for “getting deals done.” Over the years, we have successfully assisted clients with planning, structuring and negotiating property transactions in commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
Our clients include: buyers and sellers of commercial and residential real estate, lenders and borrowers in the areas of secured real estate financing and leasing, municipalities, landlords and tenants, and landowners with land use and financing concerns.
Thomas Rauch, also a registered architect and real estate broker in Michigan and former title insurance agent in Florida, brings a unique perspective to our practice. In addition, Ralph Castelli, who recently concluded 20 continuous years as the Mayor of the City of Pleasant Ridge, Michigan, bring years of experience with zoning, planning, environmental and municipal issues.
The firm also has business planning, 1031 Exchange, tax and insolvency specialists capable of analyzing a real estate transaction from every angle to afford businesses the best possible financial outcome from a purchase or sale.
We have represented clients in connection with:
- secured and unsecured financing
- environmental concerns
- complex urban economic development
- sophisticated tax increment financing
- tax abatements
- land contract foreclosures / forfeitures
- industrial, condominium, subdivision and homeowners associations
- industrial parks, mobile home parks
- apartment and condominium complexes
- site condominiums
- residential and commercial construction and development
- construction and land use litigation
- tax assessment appeals
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include:
C. Leslie Banas
Ralph A. Castelli, Jr.
James P. Davey
Faith M. Gaudaen
David D. Marsh
Christopher R. Martella
Jason P. Seaver
Norman D. Orr
Thomas C. Rauch
Brian H. Rolfe