- Cnudde to Speak at GJC Nonprofit Organizations Update Seminar April 17, 2018
- Castelli Named to ‘Leaders in the Law’ Class of 2018 April 5, 2018
- Brian R. Jenney Quoted in New York Times Article on Changes to Estate Tax Law March 16, 2018
- Zawideh’s Article on In Terrorem Clauses Featured in Laches March 15, 2018
- Sinai Article Cited as Authority on Aspects of Insider Trading March 15, 2018
Attorneys at Kemp Klein are experienced in all aspects of commercial and mortgage financing for business, personal and governmental finance transactions. We have substantial experience in representing both borrowers and lenders, in traditional as well as more complex financing facilities.
From commitment and consummation of the loan, through construction and completion of the project, Kemp Klein has the expertise necessary to meet the client’s needs. Additionally, we can assist in loan restructuring and workouts.
The attorneys at Kemp Klein will represent your interests in a financing transaction with competence and thoroughness.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: