- Filipp to Speak at MICPA Virtual Conference May 5, 2021
- Martella is a Subject Matter Expert in Upcoming Webinar Series April 20, 2021
- Morgan D. Schut is Recipient of 2021 Golden Gavel Award February 18, 2021
- Zawideh Authors Article for Michigan Probate & Estate Planning Journal February 10, 2021
- Attorney Will Sanford Joins Kemp Klein February 4, 2021
Attorneys at Kemp Klein are experienced in all aspects of commercial and mortgage financing for business, personal and governmental finance transactions. We have substantial experience in representing both borrowers and lenders, in traditional as well as more complex financing facilities.
From commitment and consummation of the loan, through construction and completion of the project, Kemp Klein has the expertise necessary to meet the client’s needs. Additionally, we can assist in loan restructuring and workouts.
The attorneys at Kemp Klein will represent your interests in a financing transaction with competence and thoroughness.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: