- Kemp Klein ranked in 2020 “Best Law Firms” November 1, 2019
- Kemp Klein attorneys among Michigan Super Lawyers September 3, 2019
- Attorney Jay L. Morse Joins Kemp Klein August 28, 2019
- Brian Jenney to Speak at 5th Annual Elder Law Institute August 28, 2019
- 16 KEMP KLEIN LAWYERS NAMED TO 2020 BEST LAWYERS® LIST August 15, 2019
Kemp Klein serves both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy insolvency situations, including liquidation proceedings and reorganizations, as well as out-of-court work out situations.
Kemp Klein will coordinate creditor planning for clients who wish to fulfill their estate and tax planning goals while structuring asset management for maximum protection from the claims of creditors.
For more information about this practice area, please contact: