Kemp Klein attorneys understand that an estate plan must fit the particular needs of the client. They have experience designing sophisticated planning strategies for complicated estates and trusts as well as simple estate plans. They first ask clients about their goals and then provide them with the legal tools to achieve their goals.
We can provide:
- last wills and testaments
- trusts for children and their issue
- educational trusts
- irrevocable life insurance trusts
- charitable trusts
- generation skipping trusts
- estate/pension preservation trusts
- durable powers of attorney
- living wills
- caretaker trusts
- pooled account trusts
- estate and trust litigation
- pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- grantor retained income or annuity trusts
- private annuities
- tax-advantaged sales/purchases
The firm also has experience in post-death administration of estates and businesses, which offers clients the peace of mind of knowing that their estate planning objectives will be accomplished.
Kemp Klein attorneys successfully represent clients in estate and trust litigation matters, providing complete trial services involving both jury and non-jury cases.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: