- Castelli Featured in Oakland Legal News November 15, 2017
- Kemp Klein ranked in 2018 “Best Law Firms” November 1, 2017
- Important Notice to Michigan Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, etc. October 20, 2017
- Joseph P. Buttiglieri to speak at ICLE Probate & Estate Planning Seminar October 3, 2017
- Richard Bruder to Speak as a Panelist on Family Business Succession September 22, 2017
Kemp Klein serves both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy insolvency situations, including liquidation proceedings and reorganizations, as well as out-of-court work out situations.
Kemp Klein will coordinate creditor planning for clients who wish to fulfill their estate and tax planning goals while structuring asset management for maximum protection from the claims of creditors.
For more information about this practice area, please contact: