- Sinai Appointed Arbitrator in Puerto Rico May 20, 2020
- Ringler to Speak at ICLE Medicaid and Health Care Planning Update May 20, 2020
- Martella Presenter in BisNow Webinar May 12, 2020
- Zawideh Featured in Leading Lawyers Magazine April 10, 2020
- OSHA Guidance on COVID-19 April 2, 2020
Kemp Klein serves both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy insolvency situations, including liquidation proceedings and reorganizations, as well as out-of-court work out situations.
Kemp Klein will coordinate creditor planning for clients who wish to fulfill their estate and tax planning goals while structuring asset management for maximum protection from the claims of creditors.
For more information about this practice area, please contact: