- Attorney David J. Franks Joins Kemp Klein Law Firm June 20, 2017
- Kemp Klein Offers Shareholder Status to Four Attorneys May 9, 2017
- Barbara P. Andruccioli Elected to Board of Directors May 4, 2017
- Brian R. Jenney Quoted in New York Times February 20, 2017
- Elisabeth D. Brin to speak for ICLE Medicaid & Health Care Planning Update 2017 February 8, 2017
Kemp Klein serves both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy insolvency situations, including liquidation proceedings and reorganizations, as well as out-of-court work out situations.
Kemp Klein will coordinate creditor planning for clients who wish to fulfill their estate and tax planning goals while structuring asset management for maximum protection from the claims of creditors.
For more information about this practice area, please contact: