- Attorney Martella Presenting at Legus International Fall Meeting October 6, 2020
- Schut Selected Vice President of the Detroit Bar Association Barristers Section September 24, 2020
- Kemp Klein Attorneys Among Michigan’s Super Lawyers September 18, 2020
- Zawideh Success Story in Michigan Lawyers Weekly August 31, 2020
- Kemp Klein Attorneys Among Best Lawyers in America August 20, 2020
Kemp Klein serves both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy insolvency situations, including liquidation proceedings and reorganizations, as well as out-of-court work out situations.
Kemp Klein will coordinate creditor planning for clients who wish to fulfill their estate and tax planning goals while structuring asset management for maximum protection from the claims of creditors.
For more information about this practice area, please contact: