- Attorneys Austin Probst and Beth Schlosser Join Kemp Klein August 23, 2021
- 19 Kemp Klein Lawyers Named to 2022 Best Lawyers® List August 19, 2021
- Filipp Co-Authors Supplement for the Employment Law Answer Book August 12, 2021
- Gregory Co-Authors Article for Michigan Probate & Estate Planning Journal July 22, 2021
- Gaudaen Offered Shareholder Status May 24, 2021
Kemp Klein serves both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy insolvency situations, including liquidation proceedings and reorganizations, as well as out-of-court work out situations.
Kemp Klein will coordinate creditor planning for clients who wish to fulfill their estate and tax planning goals while structuring asset management for maximum protection from the claims of creditors.
For more information about this practice area, please contact: