- Brian R. Jenney Quoted in New York Times February 20, 2017
- Elisabeth D. Brin to speak for ICLE Medicaid & Health Care Planning Update 2017 February 8, 2017
- Tracy L. Feliksa Featured in Detroit Legal News February 6, 2017
- May & Zawideh articles in the Michigan Probate & Estate Planning Journal Winter 2016 Issue February 2, 2017
- Thomas L. Boyer to speak for Employee Benefits Seminar February 2, 2017
Kemp Klein has helped businesses, families and individuals since 1971. We have nurtured small businesses and counseled thriving corporations, settled personal disputes and helped families with difficult life decisions.
No matter what the situation, we go the extra mile to make sure you, your family members and your business matters are protected when legal issues arise. We also focus on minimizing the time and cost associated with legal services and on preventing future legal involvement.
See Services for a full list of our practice areas.
See Attorneys for a complete roster of our attorneys.