- Kemp Klein Donates No-Sew Fleece Blankets to Common Ground February 20, 2020
- Kemp Klein Foundation 25th Anniversary December 28, 2019
- Attorney Jack F. Petroskey Joins Kemp Klein November 28, 2019
- Kemp Klein Celebrates 50 Years November 13, 2019
- Kemp Klein ranked in 2020 “Best Law Firms” November 1, 2019
Kemp Klein attorneys have experience in the various forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), an exciting and growing area in the law. ADR provides people in disputes with the opportunity to participate in settings other than the traditional courtroom, in order to allow for thoughtful and creative input from all of the parties and their attorneys in mutual efforts to reach settlement.
In addition to their regular practice, a number of our litigation partners also serve as court-selected and private mediators, arbitrators and case evaluators.
More than ever, courts, litigants and attorneys are turning to ADR as a method of avoiding the strict rules, delay, uncertainty and costs that are associated with traditional litigation in favor of more relaxed and informal, but equally effective, options for resolution of cases.
Kemp Klein litigation lawyers have extensive experience in helping clients understand and select which ADR options are most appropriate for their particular needs then assisting them through the selected process and effectively representing their interests.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: