- Sinai Authors Article for Michigan Business Law Journal December 2, 2020
- Morgan Schut Named Winner of the Detroit Bar Association’s Outstanding Young Lawyers Awards for 2020 November 30, 2020
- Kemp Klein ranked in 2021 “Best Law Firms” November 5, 2020
- Jenney and Ringler Presenting Webinar for Lorman Education Services October 29, 2020
- Attorney Martella Presenting at Legus International Fall Meeting October 6, 2020
Kemp Klein attorneys have experience in the various forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), an exciting and growing area in the law. ADR provides people in disputes with the opportunity to participate in settings other than the traditional courtroom, in order to allow for thoughtful and creative input from all of the parties and their attorneys in mutual efforts to reach settlement.
In addition to their regular practice, a number of our litigation partners also serve as court-selected and private mediators, arbitrators and case evaluators.
More than ever, courts, litigants and attorneys are turning to ADR as a method of avoiding the strict rules, delay, uncertainty and costs that are associated with traditional litigation in favor of more relaxed and informal, but equally effective, options for resolution of cases.
Kemp Klein litigation lawyers have extensive experience in helping clients understand and select which ADR options are most appropriate for their particular needs then assisting them through the selected process and effectively representing their interests.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: