- Kemp Klein Offers Shareholder Status to Four Attorneys May 9, 2017
- Barbara P. Andruccioli Elected to Board of Directors May 4, 2017
- Brian R. Jenney Quoted in New York Times February 20, 2017
- Elisabeth D. Brin to speak for ICLE Medicaid & Health Care Planning Update 2017 February 8, 2017
- Tracy L. Feliksa Featured in Detroit Legal News February 6, 2017
Attorneys at Kemp Klein are experienced in all aspects of commercial and mortgage financing for business, personal and governmental finance transactions. We have substantial experience in representing both borrowers and lenders, in traditional as well as more complex financing facilities.
From commitment and consummation of the loan, through construction and completion of the project, Kemp Klein has the expertise necessary to meet the client’s needs. Additionally, we can assist in loan restructuring and workouts.
The attorneys at Kemp Klein will represent your interests in a financing transaction with competence and thoroughness.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: