- Attorneys Austin Probst and Beth Schlosser Join Kemp Klein August 23, 2021
- 19 Kemp Klein Lawyers Named to 2022 Best Lawyers® List August 19, 2021
- Filipp Co-Authors Supplement for the Employment Law Answer Book August 12, 2021
- Gregory Co-Authors Article for Michigan Probate & Estate Planning Journal July 22, 2021
- Gaudaen Offered Shareholder Status May 24, 2021
Attorneys at Kemp Klein are experienced in all aspects of commercial and mortgage financing for business, personal and governmental finance transactions. We have substantial experience in representing both borrowers and lenders, in traditional as well as more complex financing facilities.
From commitment and consummation of the loan, through construction and completion of the project, Kemp Klein has the expertise necessary to meet the client’s needs. Additionally, we can assist in loan restructuring and workouts.
The attorneys at Kemp Klein will represent your interests in a financing transaction with competence and thoroughness.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: