- Sinai Authors Article for Michigan Business Law Journal December 2, 2020
- Morgan Schut Named Winner of the Detroit Bar Association’s Outstanding Young Lawyers Awards for 2020 November 30, 2020
- Kemp Klein ranked in 2021 “Best Law Firms” November 5, 2020
- Jenney and Ringler Presenting Webinar for Lorman Education Services October 29, 2020
- Attorney Martella Presenting at Legus International Fall Meeting October 6, 2020
Attorneys at Kemp Klein are experienced in all aspects of commercial and mortgage financing for business, personal and governmental finance transactions. We have substantial experience in representing both borrowers and lenders, in traditional as well as more complex financing facilities.
From commitment and consummation of the loan, through construction and completion of the project, Kemp Klein has the expertise necessary to meet the client’s needs. Additionally, we can assist in loan restructuring and workouts.
The attorneys at Kemp Klein will represent your interests in a financing transaction with competence and thoroughness.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: