- Kemp Klein Offers Shareholder Status to Four Attorneys May 9, 2017
- Barbara P. Andruccioli Elected to Board of Directors May 4, 2017
- Brian R. Jenney Quoted in New York Times February 20, 2017
- Elisabeth D. Brin to speak for ICLE Medicaid & Health Care Planning Update 2017 February 8, 2017
- Tracy L. Feliksa Featured in Detroit Legal News February 6, 2017
In this area of the law, litigation is often extremely stressful to clients that can suddenly find themselves in court against family members. Kemp Klein attorneys are well-versed and experienced in will and trust contests and other issues that arise in trusts and the administration of estates.
Using a sensitive approach in an effort to preserve family relationships while asserting the client’s position, our lawyers successfully represent clients in estate and trust litigation matters by providing complete services involving mediation, case evaluation, arbitration and trial of both jury and non-jury cases.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: