- Martella is a Subject Matter Expert in Upcoming Webinar Series April 20, 2021
- Morgan D. Schut is Recipient of 2021 Golden Gavel Award February 18, 2021
- Zawideh Authors Article for Michigan Probate & Estate Planning Journal February 10, 2021
- Attorney Will Sanford Joins Kemp Klein February 4, 2021
- Oakland Literacy Council Donor Spotlight January 29, 2021
Our services include negotiating, structuring and documenting corporate, securities, merger and acquisition and financing transactions of all types.
The firm’s diverse corporate, securities and antitrust practice includes merger and acquisition transactions and private and public offerings of equity securities, debt securities and limited partnership interests for both established corporations, various other business entities and new ventures, including “high tech” companies. We have also handled “Going Private” transactions for companies no longer desiring to be “public.”
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: