- Kemp Klein Offers Shareholder Status to Four Attorneys May 9, 2017
- Barbara P. Andruccioli Elected to Board of Directors May 4, 2017
- Brian R. Jenney Quoted in New York Times February 20, 2017
- Elisabeth D. Brin to speak for ICLE Medicaid & Health Care Planning Update 2017 February 8, 2017
- Tracy L. Feliksa Featured in Detroit Legal News February 6, 2017
Our services include negotiating, structuring and documenting corporate, securities, merger and acquisition and financing transactions of all types.
The firm’s diverse corporate, securities and antitrust practice includes merger and acquisition transactions and private and public offerings of equity securities, debt securities and limited partnership interests for both established corporations, various other business entities and new ventures, including “high tech” companies. We have also handled “Going Private” transactions for companies no longer desiring to be “public.”
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: