- Attorney Chris Ammori Joins Firm February 25, 2022
- Attorneys Casey Callahan, Ed Sadik and Stavi Varlamos join firm January 18, 2022
- Attorneys Austin Probst and Beth Schlosser Join Kemp Klein August 23, 2021
- 19 Kemp Klein Lawyers Named to 2022 Best Lawyers® List August 19, 2021
- Filipp Co-Authors Supplement for the Employment Law Answer Book August 12, 2021
Our services include negotiating, structuring and documenting corporate, securities, merger and acquisition and financing transactions of all types.
The firm’s diverse corporate, securities and antitrust practice includes merger and acquisition transactions and private and public offerings of equity securities, debt securities and limited partnership interests for both established corporations, various other business entities and new ventures, including “high tech” companies. We have also handled “Going Private” transactions for companies no longer desiring to be “public.”
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: