- Attorneys Austin Probst and Beth Schlosser Join Kemp Klein August 23, 2021
- 19 Kemp Klein Lawyers Named to 2022 Best Lawyers® List August 19, 2021
- Filipp Co-Authors Supplement for the Employment Law Answer Book August 12, 2021
- Gregory Co-Authors Article for Michigan Probate & Estate Planning Journal July 22, 2021
- Gaudaen Offered Shareholder Status May 24, 2021
Kemp Klein attorneys have experience in the various forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), an exciting and growing area in the law. ADR provides people in disputes with the opportunity to participate in settings other than the traditional courtroom, in order to allow for thoughtful and creative input from all of the parties and their attorneys in mutual efforts to reach settlement.
In addition to their regular practice, a number of our litigation partners also serve as court-selected and private mediators, arbitrators and case evaluators.
More than ever, courts, litigants and attorneys are turning to ADR as a method of avoiding the strict rules, delay, uncertainty and costs that are associated with traditional litigation in favor of more relaxed and informal, but equally effective, options for resolution of cases.
Kemp Klein litigation lawyers have extensive experience in helping clients understand and select which ADR options are most appropriate for their particular needs then assisting them through the selected process and effectively representing their interests.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: