- Morgan D. Schut is Recipient of 2021 Golden Gavel Award February 18, 2021
- Zawideh Authors Article for Michigan Probate & Estate Planning Journal February 10, 2021
- Attorney Will Sanford Joins Kemp Klein February 4, 2021
- Oakland Literacy Council Donor Spotlight January 29, 2021
- Kemp Klein Book Club Celebrates 100th Pick January 18, 2021
In this area of the law, litigation is often extremely stressful to clients that can suddenly find themselves in court against family members. Kemp Klein attorneys are well-versed and experienced in will and trust contests and other issues that arise in trusts and the administration of estates.
Using a sensitive approach in an effort to preserve family relationships while asserting the client’s position, our lawyers successfully represent clients in estate and trust litigation matters by providing complete services involving mediation, case evaluation, arbitration and trial of both jury and non-jury cases.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: