- Attorneys Austin Probst and Beth Schlosser Join Kemp Klein August 23, 2021
- 19 Kemp Klein Lawyers Named to 2022 Best Lawyers® List August 19, 2021
- Filipp Co-Authors Supplement for the Employment Law Answer Book August 12, 2021
- Gregory Co-Authors Article for Michigan Probate & Estate Planning Journal July 22, 2021
- Gaudaen Offered Shareholder Status May 24, 2021
In this area of the law, litigation is often extremely stressful to clients that can suddenly find themselves in court against family members. Kemp Klein attorneys are well-versed and experienced in will and trust contests and other issues that arise in trusts and the administration of estates.
Using a sensitive approach in an effort to preserve family relationships while asserting the client’s position, our lawyers successfully represent clients in estate and trust litigation matters by providing complete services involving mediation, case evaluation, arbitration and trial of both jury and non-jury cases.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: