- State and Local Covid-19 Response Information March 31, 2020
- COVID-19 Message to Clients March 18, 2020
- COVID-19 Emergency Orders March 17, 2020
- Martella and Seaver Co-Author Article for Michigan Real Property Law Review February 27, 2020
- Detroit 2020 State of the Market February 24, 2020
In this area of the law, litigation is often extremely stressful to clients that can suddenly find themselves in court against family members. Kemp Klein attorneys are well-versed and experienced in will and trust contests and other issues that arise in trusts and the administration of estates.
Using a sensitive approach in an effort to preserve family relationships while asserting the client’s position, our lawyers successfully represent clients in estate and trust litigation matters by providing complete services involving mediation, case evaluation, arbitration and trial of both jury and non-jury cases.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: