- Schut Selected Vice President of the Detroit Bar Association Barristers Section September 24, 2020
- Kemp Klein Attorneys Among Michigan’s Super Lawyers September 18, 2020
- Zawideh Success Story in Michigan Lawyers Weekly August 31, 2020
- Kemp Klein Attorneys Among Best Lawyers in America August 20, 2020
- Gregory Honored for 40 Years with OCBA July 21, 2020
In this area of the law, litigation is often extremely stressful to clients that can suddenly find themselves in court against family members. Kemp Klein attorneys are well-versed and experienced in will and trust contests and other issues that arise in trusts and the administration of estates.
Using a sensitive approach in an effort to preserve family relationships while asserting the client’s position, our lawyers successfully represent clients in estate and trust litigation matters by providing complete services involving mediation, case evaluation, arbitration and trial of both jury and non-jury cases.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: