- Kemp Klein ranked in 2019 “Best Law Firms” November 1, 2018
- Kemp Klein Joins LEGUS Network October 30, 2018
- Attorney Kate L. Ringler Joins Kemp Klein September 30, 2018
- Kemp Klein attorneys among Michigan Super Lawyers September 7, 2018
- 12 Kemp Klein Attorneys Among Best Lawyers in America August 15, 2018
For employers in the public or private sector, Kemp Klein has negotiated numerous collective bargaining agreements, prepared personnel policies and procedures, handled grievances and arbitrations, federal and state wage/hour claims, and successfully defended wrongful termination and civil rights lawsuits.
In addition, Kemp Klein labor attorneys are adept in alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and conciliation, as well as sexual harassment investigations. They offer business and corporate clients advice and counseling in the area of employment relations, stressing prevention to reduce litigation possibilities.
Kemp Klein represents employers in both public and private sectors in:
- contract negotiation, drafting and review;
- labor litigation;
- employment relations advice and counseling;
- hiring and firing procedures;
- progressive discipline; and
- drug testing programs.
We have practiced extensively before the National Labor Relations Board, the Michigan Employment Relations Commission, the Michigan Department of Civil Rights, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and virtually all other state and federal agencies concerned with employment relations matters.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: