- Sinai Authors Article for Michigan Business Law Journal December 2, 2020
- Morgan Schut Named Winner of the Detroit Bar Association’s Outstanding Young Lawyers Awards for 2020 November 30, 2020
- Kemp Klein ranked in 2021 “Best Law Firms” November 5, 2020
- Jenney and Ringler Presenting Webinar for Lorman Education Services October 29, 2020
- Attorney Martella Presenting at Legus International Fall Meeting October 6, 2020
Our services include negotiating, structuring and documenting corporate, securities, merger and acquisition and financing transactions of all types.
The firm’s diverse corporate, securities and antitrust practice includes merger and acquisition transactions and private and public offerings of equity securities, debt securities and limited partnership interests for both established corporations, various other business entities and new ventures, including “high tech” companies. We have also handled “Going Private” transactions for companies no longer desiring to be “public.”
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: