- Cnudde to Speak at GJC Nonprofit Organizations Update Seminar April 17, 2018
- Castelli Named to ‘Leaders in the Law’ Class of 2018 April 5, 2018
- Brian R. Jenney Quoted in New York Times Article on Changes to Estate Tax Law March 16, 2018
- Zawideh’s Article on In Terrorem Clauses Featured in Laches March 15, 2018
- Sinai Article Cited as Authority on Aspects of Insider Trading March 15, 2018
Our services include negotiating, structuring and documenting corporate, securities, merger and acquisition and financing transactions of all types.
The firm’s diverse corporate, securities and antitrust practice includes merger and acquisition transactions and private and public offerings of equity securities, debt securities and limited partnership interests for both established corporations, various other business entities and new ventures, including “high tech” companies. We have also handled “Going Private” transactions for companies no longer desiring to be “public.”
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: