- Cnudde to Speak at GJC Nonprofit Organizations Update Seminar April 17, 2018
- Castelli Named to ‘Leaders in the Law’ Class of 2018 April 5, 2018
- Brian R. Jenney Quoted in New York Times Article on Changes to Estate Tax Law March 16, 2018
- Zawideh’s Article on In Terrorem Clauses Featured in Laches March 15, 2018
- Sinai Article Cited as Authority on Aspects of Insider Trading March 15, 2018
For decades, Kemp Klein real estate attorneys have been known for “getting deals done.” Over the years, we have successfully assisted clients with planning, structuring and negotiating property transactions in commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
Our clients include: buyers and sellers of commercial and residential real estate, lenders and borrowers in the areas of secured real estate financing and leasing, municipalities, landlords and tenants, and landowners with land use and financing concerns.
Thomas Rauch, also a registered architect and real estate broker in Michigan and former title insurance agent in Florida, brings a unique perspective to our practice. In addition, Ralph Castelli, who recently concluded 20 continuous years as the Mayor of the City of Pleasant Ridge, Michigan, bring years of experience with zoning, planning, environmental and municipal issues.
The firm also has business planning, 1031 Exchange, tax and insolvency specialists capable of analyzing a real estate transaction from every angle to afford businesses the best possible financial outcome from a purchase or sale.
We have represented clients in connection with:
- secured and unsecured financing
- environmental concerns
- complex urban economic development
- sophisticated tax increment financing
- tax abatements
- land contract foreclosures / forfeitures
- industrial, condominium, subdivision and homeowners associations
- industrial parks, mobile home parks
- apartment and condominium complexes
- site condominiums
- residential and commercial construction and development
- construction and land use litigation
- tax assessment appeals
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: