- Sinai Authors Article for Michigan Business Law Journal December 2, 2020
- Morgan Schut Named Winner of the Detroit Bar Association’s Outstanding Young Lawyers Awards for 2020 November 30, 2020
- Kemp Klein ranked in 2021 “Best Law Firms” November 5, 2020
- Jenney and Ringler Presenting Webinar for Lorman Education Services October 29, 2020
- Attorney Martella Presenting at Legus International Fall Meeting October 6, 2020
Whether you are planning for your own “golden years” or caring for an aging relative, it might be difficult to find the right resources. Our elder law attorneys can help you sort through Medicaid, Medicare, retirement income planning, long-term and nursing home care, revocable living trusts, probate and estates.
We talk to our clients about their lives, personal preferences and goals. We discuss everything from health care and financial decisions to end of life choices. These aren’t always easy topics to cover, but they are critical in creating a functional plan for your future.
By providing for certain eventualities and putting your wishes in writing, our clients and their families avoid the added emotional pain and financial worries that accompany insufficient planning. With such a large portion of our population nearing retirement, elder law is growing rapidly and legislation is constantly changing. So, if you have needs in this arena, it is helpful to consult an attorney with specific training and focus on elder law.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: