- Kemp Klein Attorneys Among Michigan’s Super Lawyers September 18, 2020
- Zawideh Success Story in Michigan Lawyers Weekly August 31, 2020
- Kemp Klein Attorneys Among Best Lawyers in America August 20, 2020
- Gregory Honored for 40 Years with OCBA July 21, 2020
- Zawideh Featured in Michigan Lawyers Weekly June 30, 2020
When a family member appoints a client as a fiduciary, we are prepared to assist with all of the professional talents needed. The administration of an estate or trust is often time consuming and can present complicated legal and tax issues. Kemp Klein lawyers have the education and experience to guide clients through the successful administration of estates and trusts no matter how small or large.
Legal costs are kept very reasonable by the use of our well-trained and experienced legal assistants (always supervised by an attorney) to assist the client with valuation issues, contact and information for beneficiaries, and preparing all required inventories, accounts, tax returns and legally required court or agency filings.
If guardianship or conservatorship become necessary, our attorneys are available to file the necessary documents and appear in court to obtain the appointment of needed fiduciaries and to assist in the management of those estates in compliance with all applicable laws.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: