- Cnudde to Speak at GJC Nonprofit Organizations Update Seminar April 17, 2018
- Castelli Named to ‘Leaders in the Law’ Class of 2018 April 5, 2018
- Brian R. Jenney Quoted in New York Times Article on Changes to Estate Tax Law March 16, 2018
- Zawideh’s Article on In Terrorem Clauses Featured in Laches March 15, 2018
- Sinai Article Cited as Authority on Aspects of Insider Trading March 15, 2018
When a family member appoints a client as a fiduciary, we are prepared to assist with all of the professional talents needed. The administration of an estate or trust is often time consuming and can present complicated legal and tax issues. Kemp Klein lawyers have the education and experience to guide clients through the successful administration of estates and trusts no matter how small or large.
Legal costs are kept very reasonable by the use of our well-trained and experienced legal assistants (always supervised by an attorney) to assist the client with valuation issues, contact and information for beneficiaries, and preparing all required inventories, accounts, tax returns and legally required court or agency filings.
If guardianship or conservatorship become necessary, our attorneys are available to file the necessary documents and appear in court to obtain the appointment of needed fiduciaries and to assist in the management of those estates in compliance with all applicable laws.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: