- Gaudaen Offered Shareholder Status May 24, 2021
- Umphrey to Speak at 61st Annual Probate & Estate Planning Institute May 19, 2021
- Filipp to Speak at MICPA Virtual Conference May 5, 2021
- Martella is a Subject Matter Expert in Upcoming Webinar Series April 20, 2021
- Morgan D. Schut is Recipient of 2021 Golden Gavel Award February 18, 2021
Kemp Klein attorneys can assist you in the development of proprietary rights programs and advise you on business practices to protect your intellectual property including trademarks, trade secrets and copyrights.
We can help you avoid charges of infringement and, when necessary, use our experience to represent you in trademark infringement and copyright infringement lawsuits.
We also have experience in trademark registration and disputes, licensing of intellectual property and assignment and transfer of intellectual property.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: