- State and Local Covid-19 Response Information March 31, 2020
- COVID-19 Message to Clients March 18, 2020
- COVID-19 Emergency Orders March 17, 2020
- Martella and Seaver Co-Author Article for Michigan Real Property Law Review February 27, 2020
- Detroit 2020 State of the Market February 24, 2020
Kemp Klein attorneys can assist you in the development of proprietary rights programs and advise you on business practices to protect your intellectual property including trademarks, trade secrets and copyrights.
We can help you avoid charges of infringement and, when necessary, use our experience to represent you in trademark infringement and copyright infringement lawsuits.
We also have experience in trademark registration and disputes, licensing of intellectual property and assignment and transfer of intellectual property.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: