- Attorney Martella Presenting at Legus International Fall Meeting October 6, 2020
- Schut Selected Vice President of the Detroit Bar Association Barristers Section September 24, 2020
- Kemp Klein Attorneys Among Michigan’s Super Lawyers September 18, 2020
- Zawideh Success Story in Michigan Lawyers Weekly August 31, 2020
- Kemp Klein Attorneys Among Best Lawyers in America August 20, 2020
Kemp Klein attorneys can assist you in the development of proprietary rights programs and advise you on business practices to protect your intellectual property including trademarks, trade secrets and copyrights.
We can help you avoid charges of infringement and, when necessary, use our experience to represent you in trademark infringement and copyright infringement lawsuits.
We also have experience in trademark registration and disputes, licensing of intellectual property and assignment and transfer of intellectual property.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: