- Law Day 2019: “Free Speech, Free Press, Free Society” June 13, 2019
- Attorney Morgan D. Schut Joins Kemp Klein May 21, 2019
- Attorney Brian R. Jenney Elected to Board of Directors May 14, 2019
- Mark R. Filipp Speaking on May 17 May 10, 2019
- Attorney George W. Gregory Joins Kemp Klein February 19, 2019
Kemp Klein attorneys can assist you in the development of proprietary rights programs and advise you on business practices to protect your intellectual property including trademarks, trade secrets and copyrights.
We can help you avoid charges of infringement and, when necessary, use our experience to represent you in trademark infringement and copyright infringement lawsuits.
We also have experience in trademark registration and disputes, licensing of intellectual property and assignment and transfer of intellectual property.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: