- Cnudde to Speak at GJC Nonprofit Organizations Update Seminar April 17, 2018
- Brian R. Jenney Quoted in New York Times Article on Changes to Estate Tax Law March 16, 2018
- Zawideh’s Article on In Terrorem Clauses Featured in Laches March 15, 2018
- Jenney to Speak at ICLE Medicaid and Health Care Planning Update 2018 February 20, 2018
- Do you know a Rosie? February 6, 2018
Kemp Klein attorneys can assist you in the development of proprietary rights programs and advise you on business practices to protect your intellectual property including trademarks, trade secrets and copyrights.
We can help you avoid charges of infringement and, when necessary, use our experience to represent you in trademark infringement and copyright infringement lawsuits.
We also have experience in trademark registration and disputes, licensing of intellectual property and assignment and transfer of intellectual property.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: