- Attorneys Austin Probst and Beth Schlosser Join Kemp Klein August 23, 2021
- 19 Kemp Klein Lawyers Named to 2022 Best Lawyers® List August 19, 2021
- Filipp Co-Authors Supplement for the Employment Law Answer Book August 12, 2021
- Gregory Co-Authors Article for Michigan Probate & Estate Planning Journal July 22, 2021
- Gaudaen Offered Shareholder Status May 24, 2021
Kemp Klein attorneys can assist you in the development of proprietary rights programs and advise you on business practices to protect your intellectual property including trademarks, trade secrets and copyrights.
We can help you avoid charges of infringement and, when necessary, use our experience to represent you in trademark infringement and copyright infringement lawsuits.
We also have experience in trademark registration and disputes, licensing of intellectual property and assignment and transfer of intellectual property.
The Kemp Klein attorneys in this practice area include: